The objectives of the Canadian Foundation for Cross-Cultural Dialogue are as follows:
- To promote and sustain dialogue among and between:
- Canada’s Francophone and Acadian communities
- Quebec’s Francophones
- Ethnocultural communities
- Aboriginal peoples
- To educate and inform in order to bring these different communities together in the hope of building stronger ties between them.
- To create partnerships and promote, support and conduct research on bringing together the many different components of Canadian society.